Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A Post about Friends

A big part of the reason I am the way I am is because of the people who I am closest with. They make me braver than I've ever been before and are always there to comfort me when I let insanity or depression or my basic inseceurities take over. I feel lucky to have the people in my life. They are tremendous. Last night I surprised Jim and visited him and he, single-handedly, put me in that place of being okay with whatever happens regarding my current state at CSUN. After just two hours of hanging out! He's awesome. And a bro.

And today I thought it was funny because Molly told me that people at PCC think were going out. Thats fun for me because people think I'm going out with a pretty girl, and when it comes to pretty girl, Molly's the prettiest. She makes me feel lucky because she loves me so much. She voluntarily holds my hand and lets me keep her warm sometimes. I don't want people to think I'm moving up on Molly and that I'm disrepectful of her relationship with Justin (especially since because of some events that happened last summer, I feel like one of the few guy friends of Molly that actually is respectful!) but it is nice that I can express how I honestly feel about her and when I asked her if I should stop she basically said "fuck that shit". I guess it makes sense. I don't want her to not honestly express how she feels about me. Especially since she loves me and shit. Its nice.

That's all I have to say about that. I just wanted to record how lucky I feel that I have these people in my life. I'm not sure how next semester is going to pan out, but when uncertainty struck my world hardcore, Jim and Molly did some unbelievable damage control without even attempting to do so.

I'm lucky.